Monday, October 19, 2009

Can you Believe it!!

Well, I said I'd never create a blog- who has the time to keep up! But I'd like for friends and family to see how the boys are changing. So here's the official first post. I'll back track a little and start with the first day of Sunshine School. I can't believe that Elic is in the 2's! His teacher, Mrs. Andrea, is so sweet and VERY patient. He loves singing in chapel and playing at recess.

Preston is in the 4's and I love that he's upstairs with me. He gets so excited when he sees me in the halls- it's just precious. I can't believe he'll be in kindergarten next year. Where has the time gone?

7 comments:

  1. So precious to see your boys at school! I am very excited that you have a blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. So glad that you have one now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea! so glad you have a blog now. the boys are getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea! You should have done this a long time ago! I can't wait to hear all of your adventures with your boys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cuties! I look forward to reading more. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah for a blog, Marla! I love getting to see your cute boys and can't wait to hear fun stories from your family! Blogging really is addicting too...pretty soon you'll start thinking in "blog" where you can't wait to add little things the boys say or do...and it will be so fun to go back and read all about those little family moments that would have otherwise been forgotten. You will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks great! Keep the posts coming!

    ReplyDelete