Friday, May 7, 2010

Like Father Like Sons

I love that my in-laws kept a few outfits from Darren's childhood that we can dress the boys in. Here is the "yellow outfit" that they have all worn. This is Darren (how precious!!):


Here is Preston (look at those cheeks!):


Here is Elic:

And now we have Holden:
When Holden was born we received this adorable green polyester outfit that was Darren's. We have a picture of Darren in it but I'll have to find it and then post it later. Holden wore this to church and got so many compliments. Who knows- maybe polyester will make a come-back!



I think everyone would agree that Elic looks the most like Darren, but it's so fun to see how each of their little personalities has a little bit of Darren in them, too. Preston is VERY orderly and clean, Elic is already showing us how athletic he is, and Holden is just easy and sweet. Why does it seem that all the "negative" qualities come from me? Our boys certainly keep us busy and on our toes, but we love every minute of our crazy life with them!

1 comment:

  1. I love those outfits. How special to have them. I need to remember that and save some of my son's clothes to pass down!

    ReplyDelete