Thursday, May 13, 2010

Photo Session with Cassie

I have noticed that the last family photo we had taken was when Holden was three weeks old. He has changed so much (as well as my hairstyle) that I decided it was time to update our pictures. I was referred to Cassie, a fellow mom at Sunshine school and the sister of our sweet friend Chelsea. To say that she is talented is an understatement! I can't quit looking at the photos she took. I have tears in my eyes because they're so breathtaking. We went to downtown Plano and really just let the boys run around. I had told her that I'm very partial to black and white photos, but I will say that I'm loving her color ones- they look magical. Thank you Cassie for capturing our family so beautifully. If you would like to have her information let me know- I HIGHLY recommend her. I love all the photos so much that I basically downloaded all of them for you to see. Enjoy!

















3 comments:

  1. These are fabulous!! What a beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THEM!!! Cassie did an AMAZING job! I want to use her now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute boys!! Cassie did a great job of capturing their precious personalities.

    ReplyDelete