Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Fun in the Sun!

While in Captiva, Linda found a professional photographer to come take our pictures. We met him and his assistant at the beach around 5:30. We knew this wasn't the ideal time for lighting but with small children who go to bed early, we opted for happy kids and not the sunset. I think the pictures turned out great! Darren and I have already blown up our family picture and hung it in our living room last night. I wish we could have taken a picture of everyone trying to get the kids to smile- lots of noise and crazy gesturing. I'm so glad we have these memories preserved.




1 comment:

  1. Just catching up on your blog. It looks like you guys had a great time. I love the action shots of Preston jumping into the pool. What a sweet family!!

    ReplyDelete