Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas morning

It was wonderful to have our first Christmas at the house. Preston woke up around 6:30 but we had him get in our bed and watch TV with us until Elic woke up. He kept saying "Santa brought me just what I wanted!" Here's a few snapshots of our morning.
F.Y.I. we had to take the stockings off their hooks because they were too heavy to stay on the mantle. I guess that's a good problem to have but it doesn't look as pretty.




Preston's monkey, Bananas, from Build-A-Bear got a batman costume complete with gloves and a cape!
Elic's bunny, Hops, from Build-A-Bear got a football outfit with a helmet and football.

Holden's new giraffe lovie.


I can't wait to play with the Lite-Brite. I LOVED that toy when I was a kid.

More super hero toys.

I loved how perfect the morning went. We opened all the Santa gifts and stockings. Then, the boys played with some of their new toys while I made our Christmas breakfast, which included homemade cinnamon rolls in the shape of a Christmas tree. We had round two of gift opening with presents from Mom and Dad. Then we all got dressed, took a few last pictures and headed out to Gram and Pop's house. Couldn't have been more relaxing.

Thought I'd throw this picture in. The boys "decorated" under the tree since all the gifts were gone. I've learned that "decorated" means put a whole bunch of toys around. While it was kinda a cute idea, guess who cleaned up all those decorations?

No comments:

Post a Comment