Friday, January 22, 2010

Yummy for My Tummy

Holden has been such a blessing to us. He is so content and happy. He smiles even when he might be running 103 degree fever (which happened last week). Next week he'll be six months and I have been feeling bad that we hadn't started him eating cereal. How can we get ready for fruits and vegetables is we haven't even begun rice cereal? Although, I must say that I've been a little worried about starting food because I know that once you start you have to keep going and I've got to rearrange my schedule to work in feeding him solids and having extra time to clean up the mess we make in learning how to eat. In hopes that filling his little tummy might help him sleep all night, last Thursday we decided to try some cereal. For his first attempt eating from a spoon I think he did extremely well. Here are a few pictures to document the event.

Bib on and ready to go.

First bite!

He really tried to open his mouth for each bite.

Sometimes it didn't all go in.

But overall he seemed to like trying something other than a liquid. I'll end this post with this video- he's just so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment