Monday, February 15, 2010

Tents and Towers


Elic
is REALLY into making tents right now. And by tent I mean getting every pillow, blanket and chair that he can and making a "BIG BIG" pile and then loading a ton of toys under the pile. One day he made a "tent" and then moved it about ten times- it was so funny. That's all he did all day was move that tent around our house. Here are some of our favorites.
Only on special occasions do we try to get into the tents. Bubba actually got stuck in this one and needed help getting out.

Now you see us. . .

Now you don't!

Elic always shows me how he can get in the tent (even if it is a bit of a stretch).

Notice that this tent goes on both sides of the rocking chair. I loved picking that one up!

Next to making tents, block towers are another favorite in our house.

Look at that castle!

On Saturday I heard Elic in his room and since I know he loves to just dump toys out onto the floor I asked him if that was what he was doing. He told me no but I didn't go check on him for awhile and this is what I found. He didn't dump all the toys out, he placed them all over the room. The train tracks went all the way under the bed, out the door and down the hall. The Super Heroes were all lined up on the window sill and even going up the ladder of the bunk bed. Look at the video below for a full room view of his masterpiece.



After all this building fun I'm sure one of my boys will be an architect when they grow up.

1 comment:

  1. I love all the new posts! Holden has changed so much! All your boys are so handsome.

    ReplyDelete