Sunday, July 3, 2011

California's Legoland!

This year for our family vacation we took the boys to Carlsbad, California to visit Legoland. To say that they were excited is an understatement. This was the perfect boy vacation. Since we spent a whole week there and I have way more pictures then I could share, I thought we'd show you the ABCs of our trip:

Aquarium fun
Brotherly love
Chasing the tide
4D movies
Elic's favorite ride
Family of five
Gotcha!
Holden's second plane ride
I can't believe I'm a knight!
Jousting fun
Kiddin' around
Lots of luggage
May the force be with you
Napping in the stroller
One-hundred-and-four fever (had to go to the doctor and get meds)
Preston's favorite part of the park- Star Wars!
Quite interesting- the USS Midway
Roller coasters rock!
Swagger wagon (I'm asking for one for my birthday!)
Turning around and around
Add Video
Up, up, and away
Volvo driving school
Water, water everywhere!
X-citing wave racer
Year-long plans coming to life!
Zoom!
We had such a fun time! We even got to have a few dinners with Darren's good friend Lenny (how did I not get one picture with Lenny?). Legoland was a great first theme park for our little guys. Now we're ready to take on Disney (well, maybe in a few years).

No comments:

Post a Comment